- No person under the age of 14
will be permitted in the swimming pool are without being
accompanied by their parent or guardian.
- Parents or guardians are fully
responsible for all persons under the age of 14 using the swimming
- Parents are required to accompany
their children in the wading pool area at all
- All children in diapers must wear
plastic pants with snug fitting elastic waist and leg fittings
before entering the swimming pool. Parents MUST report any
"accidents" to the lifeguard immediately.
- All persons must shower before
entering the swimming pool and/or "kiddie pool".
- All conduct that endangers the
safety and comfort of others (i.e. running on deck, splashing,
horseplay, loud music, profanity, screaming, etc...) will be
prohibited in the pool area.
- No persons showing evidence of a
communicable disease, bodily discharge, open blisters or cuts, and
bandages will be allowed to enter the pool area.
- Persons suspected of being under
the influence of drugs and/or alcohol shall not be permitted in the
pool or pool area.
- No animals shall be brought to or
into the swimming pool area.
- No glass containers
- No swimming will be allowed
during inclement weather
- Owner/Landlord may change, alter,
or add rules at their own discretion.
- Absolutely NO swimming while
lifeguard is "off duty".